Friday, June 7, 2013

Make Your Summer Kid Worthy


Summer is here!   Now what???

Actually there are plenty of things going on in the NRH/Keller/Southlake/Fort Worth area.  
Look no further - special events can be found on my Kid Worthy Calendar.  See the link above.  I update it almost daily as events come to my attention. I'm excited to share my ideas with you and help make your summer Kid Worthy!

Within the calendar:
Click on an event to see the details.
You can upload it to your own Google Calendar.
Please confirm the event with the host!  
Times change, events cancel, details get crossed; 
I want you to have a successful outing with your kids.


I'm just getting starte here, so expect a lot of changes with the blog over time.  I'm most excited about getting the information on the calendar out to you - so give it a try and let me know what you think.  Together we can plan a Kid Worthy summer.

Now get out there and have a great time!

And please invite us to tag along sometimes.
Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment