Saturday, June 8, 2013

Trampoline Park or Bounce House?



I love using  a Groupon to try something new.  This week the boys and I checked out Urban Air Trampoline Park in Southlake.

 I found Urban Air to be clean, friendly, and well managed.  There were plenty of employees around encouraging kids to be safe.  They sold reasonably priced snacks and drinks, and the music was the kind of tune to which you could jump, or shake your tail feathers.  Ahh, an oldie but a goodie they played on Tuesday had my kids dancing and singing along.
 The Foam Pit was a hit with my kiddos, as was Ultimate Dodge Ball; they are totally not old enough to play dodge ball there with young teens, but they gave it a brief try.  They were a little bored in the Kid Zone (7 and under ) My boys just turned 6, and I think that mine prefer the variety of choices available at the bounce houses.  I’m sure this is not the case with all 6 year olds, but a perfect time to use a Groupon and see how your kids do!
  
 The Kid Zone (7 and under) is a great idea for little ones, and Toddler Jump Time seems to be a great value: 
Wednesdays 10am – 12 noon
Fridays 10am – 12 noon
Cost: $5 per child, parents jump Free!
If my family could participate in Toddler Jump Time, or hang with the bigger kids playing dodge ball, I bet we would frequent Urban Air.  For now I feel like we are lost in the shuffle, so you are more likely to find us at the bounce house. 
  
 What about your kids? 
 Trampoline Park or Bounce House?

1 comment:

  1. both have thier own importance. however i think All kids can have trampoline at home but they can go to parks for bounce house. I got my children a trampoline from http://www.justtrampolines.com/ and they go to a near by park for bounce house. Both are fun and healthy

    ReplyDelete